Before you start creating your website please read this page along
with the Getting Started page. These pages will help you get started on
the right track.|
a new web using a web template
1. On the File menu, go to New, and then Web. (For FrontPage 2002,
on the File menu, go to New, and then Web. Or, on the taskbar to the right,
choose "Web Site Templates" under "New From Template.")
2. Select the template you want to use to create the new web from the
Web Sites list.
3. In the Specify the location of the new web box, specify the location
where you want to publish your new web.
a New Page to Your Web1 (recommended)
1. Open a page that has the layout the way you want it.
2. Go to File and then Save As.
3. Save the page under a new name.
Adding a New Page to Your Web2
1. On the File menu, go to New, and then Page. (For FrontPage 2002, on
the File menu, go to New, and then Page. Or, on the Task Pane to the right,
choose " Page Templates" under "New From Template.")
2. Choose the page template from the list of page templates.
3. Click OK.
4. Save the page into your web and any embedded images into the "images"
Renaming a page
In Navigation view, right-click the page for which you want to change
the label, click Rename on the shortcut menu, and then edit the name.
Deleting a page
In Folder List, right-click the page you want to delete and click "Delete".